Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.

~Marianne Williamson~

A very Famous Saying is that….

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. "

see how its works…



"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. "



The Art of Marriage

A Good marriage must be created.
In marriage the little things become the big things.
It is never being too old to hold hands.
It is remembering to say I Love You at least once a day.
It is never going to sleep angry.
It is having a mutual sense of values and common objectives.
It is standing together facing the world.
It is forming a circle of love that gathers the whole family.
It is speaking words of appreciation
and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways.
It is having the capacity to forgive and forget.
It is giving each other room to grow.
It is a common search for the good and the poise.
It is not only marrying the right person
It is being the right partner.



To My Husband:

Thank You for being my friend.
Thank You for being my lover.
Thank You for being my husband.

Your partnership is a gift most valued and cherished.
You listen with an open mind, never criticizing or scolding.
You share the good times and the bad with love and kindness.
You have always been a friend from the first time we met.

Your love is exciting, passionate and tender.
Time spent in a place unknown to others.
Memories long cherished of great desire and sharing.

Your partnership feel both secure and familiar.
Year of sharing, growing and discovering.
A bond between two souls, not described by mere words.
Than You for being my friend, my lover, and my husband.



Just Want You To Know:

I just want you to know...
How important you are to me,
Knowing that you care and understand me, value me ,
... that you trust and believe in me.
I just want you to know...
How wonderful it is having you as a lover,
Knowing that you are always there for me,
... that you will always be my life partner.
I just want you to know...
That I know how wonderful you are,
... that I do care,
... and that I do love you.
I just want you to know....







Love and Years:

I just want to let you know that you will always be
A very special person who means the world to me
From the first, so long ago, until this very day
You've only grown more lovely with your tender touch of gray
You take the time to listen to what I have to say
Which means so very much in this world of dismay
And even though some lines have come across your face
To me they've added character in each and every place
I see you standing firm in a world that's changing fast
To me you are the link between my future and my past
The years will come and go and I know that things will change
But the memories I have of you, and love for you in my heart they will always remain.




To My Beloved Wife…

ALL I CAN DO...

can't give you solutions to all of life's problems,
doubts, or fears. But I can listen to you, and
together we can seek answers.
I can't change your past with all its heartache and pain,
nor the future with its untold stories, but I can
be there when you need me to care.
I can't keep your feet from stumbling — I can only
offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.
Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness
are not mine, yet I can share in your laughter and joy.
Your decisions in life are not mine to make,
nor to judge. I can only support you, encourage
you, and help you when you ask.
I can't give you boundaries which I have determined
for you. But I can give you the room to change,
room to grow, room to be yourself.
I can't keep your heart from breaking and
hurting. But I can cry with you and help you
pick up the pieces and put them back in place.
I can't tell you who you are...
I can only love you and be always be with you .





"There is no remedy for love but to love more. "

Henry David Thoreau"
(True

love is when two souls unite to travel through the wilderness of life

creating together, dreaming together. When the two can achieve what

each was incapable of and uninspired to attempt on his/her own, then

they have the blessing of true love. Love is about giving.. Society

sometimes puts an emphasis on the taking, while in reality; the best

way to receive is to give. Because of the fact love is not a

quantitative thing, but a qualitative one. For example if I simply

take, the only things I can take are material ones, such as objects,

ego boosts, or physical gratification. But when I give, I receive a

sense of spiritual purpose - I make a difference in the world! This is

what love is about. Making a difference in someone's life. That will

make a difference in your life. The true path to love is to give. So

Always follow that path…. best of luck )



A Marriage Prayer 4 you:



God fill your marriage
with memories to treasure...
Of faith and trust along the way
of love too deep to measure...
And bring to you as man and wife,
with memories to treasure...
That God who fills your cup of life,
will keep it overflowing.




... PASS LOVE ON ...

Someone taught you how to love,
and probably didn't know it.
And in return, with every day,
It's now your turn to show it.
When you love, you give a gift,
And when you're gone it stays
To be passed on by the ones you loved
To make some one else's day.
So remember someone who loved you,
And show how much you care,
By sharing all the love they gave
With people everywhere.
When you give away your love,
That doesn't mean it's gone.
Love will last forever,
so open YOUR heart...
and pass it on.